HEALTH[at]SCALE is a rapidly growing healthcare machine intelligence startup founded by machine learning and clinical faculty with strong ties to MIT, Stanford, Harvard and U-Michigan; and backed by leading investors. Our mission is to match the world’s patients to the right treatments by the right providers at the right times using bleeding-edge innovations in machine learning and artificial intelligence to drive precision delivery of healthcare. Our machine intelligence-based software platform and applications are in use by leading managed care organization to manage tens of millions of patients each day. HEALTH[at]SCALE powers some of the largest existing deployments of machine learning and artificial intelligence for healthcare use cases anywhere in the world; and offers breakthrough capabilities to improve the management of complex populations across complex provider networks through proactive and personalized decisions at critical points across the care continuum.
There are several things that are important to us as a company. We are committed to ensuring longer, healthier and happier lives for those around us. We continuously push the boundaries of machine learning and artificial intelligence. We take pride in engineering scalable and secure software systems and applications. We have a deep appreciation for user experiences and operational workflow constraints. We innovate persistently on new use cases and applications to solve major healthcare challenges and to improve the outcomes, quality, economics and accessibility of care. We are passionate about bringing together exceptionally talented individuals to drive the endless possibilities to improve healthcare.
For more information, please visit our website.
- Serve as clinical domain expert for broad range of product design and implementation/integration efforts
- Work cross-functionally with engineering teams to guide healthcare data extraction, data integration, data quality, data coding, descriptive/predictive/exploratory analyses, rapid prototyping and data visualization
- Engage with customer clinical teams on clinical use models for company software and services
- Guide the design and deployment/workflow integration of clinical user interfaces and analytical pipelines for various clinical use models
- Provide training to customer teams on use of the company’s technologies
- Structure and coordinate clinical trials to demonstrate company software and services
- MD with current and active license
- 3+ years of experience in clinical practice
- Knowledge of clinical systems and technologies, data coding (e.g., ICD10, CPT, DRG)
- Experience with clinical data and interoperability standards (e.g., CCDA, HL7, FHIR)
- Experience with clinical systems and technologies (e.g., EHR systems); EPIC training and understanding of EPIC data warehousing interfaces and application integration is highly desirable
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong ability to collaborate with internal/external teams, consultants and vendors
- BS, MS or equivalent practical experience in Computer Science or Informatics
- Experience with SQL, Python/R and/or applications of machine learning, network analysis, text mining, time-series analysis or predictive modeling for healthcare use cases
- Experience working with insurance claims and billing
HEALTH[at]SCALE offers competitive salary, stock options, high-quality health benefits (medical, dental and vision), parental leave benefits and flexible work hours. Our team matters deeply to us and we place great importance on maintaining a positive work-life balance and to empowering each other to maximally achieve our personal and professional goals. HEALTH[at]SCALE is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its hiring and business practices. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
To all recruitment agencies: HEALTH[at]SCALE does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, HEALTH[at]SCALE employees or any organization location. HEALTH[at]SCALE is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.