Business Development and Enterprise Sales
HEALTH[at]SCALE is a rapidly growing healthcare machine intelligence startup founded by machine learning and clinical faculty with strong ties to MIT, Stanford, Harvard and U-Michigan; and backed by leading investors. Our mission is to match the world’s patients to the right treatments by the right providers at the right times using bleeding-edge innovations in machine learning and artificial intelligence to drive precision delivery of healthcare. Our machine intelligence-based software platform and applications are in use by leading managed care organization to manage tens of millions of patients each day. HEALTH[at]SCALE powers some of the largest existing deployments of machine learning and artificial intelligence for healthcare use cases anywhere in the world; and offers breakthrough capabilities to improve the management of complex populations across complex provider networks through proactive and personalized decisions at critical points across the care continuum.
There are several things that are important to us as a company. We are committed to ensuring longer, healthier and happier lives for those around us. We continuously push the boundaries of machine learning and artificial intelligence. We take pride in engineering scalable and secure software systems and applications. We have a deep appreciation for user experiences and operational workflow constraints. We innovate persistently on new use cases and applications to solve major healthcare challenges and to improve the outcomes, quality, economics and accessibility of care. We are passionate about bringing together exceptionally talented individuals to drive the endless possibilities to improve healthcare.
For more information, please visit our website.
- Develop and execute strategies to grow the company’s customer base and use of company products
- Lead engagements with stakeholders for strategic customers from start to finish
- Build relationships at the executive level to understand customer needs and priorities
- Identify high-value opportunities to solve priority healthcare challenges using company solutions
- Establish company’s differentiated capabilities to deliver business value and understand buying process
- Manage the closing process including negotiations, terms and conditions, and procurement activities
- Drive renewal, retention and expansion of company’s business
- Position company to win with customers in pursuit of best-in-class machine intelligence for healthcare
- Provide leadership at industry events/conferences and prepare/disseminate white paper
- MBA or BS/MS/PhD in a management, technical or engineering field or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience in business development/enterprise sales for payers and/or providers
- Strong ability to build and manage customer executive relationships at the highest levels
- Demonstrated track record of managing and closing transactions
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent written and oral communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Working understanding of medical software, services and analytics
HEALTH[at]SCALE offers competitive salary, stock options, high-quality health benefits (medical, dental and vision), parental leave benefits and flexible work hours. Our team matters deeply to us and we place great importance on maintaining a positive work-life balance and to empowering each other to maximally achieve our personal and professional goals. HEALTH[at]SCALE is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its hiring and business practices. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
To all recruitment agencies: HEALTH[at]SCALE does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, HEALTH[at]SCALE employees or any organization location. HEALTH[at]SCALE is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.